Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Summer trip

I'm getting excited about this trip. We are headed to Washington state to see our son, Adam, get married to a wonderful woman, Maja. As I pack again, I have tried to plan out this trip, as to where to stay on the way there, and back. The time will go back so fast. Our daughter Sharyn is coming with us, and we plan to leave very early in the morning, to drive the 1200+miles it takes. I tried my dress on for the wedding, and it fits perfectly. I hear it's suppose to be in the 90's all weekend, and sunny. Can't wait to see everyone. Will get lots of pictures and post them when we get back. Chris, have a safe trip on Friday. Thinking about Lorrie and Danielle...they should have arrived @ Glacier by now. Love to all.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Mom!! You have a safe trip, too. I've talked to Lorrie a couple times, and they're having a ball in Glacier. She says it's beautiful...and the lodge they're staying in is breathtaking. The train was a breeze, she said, and is convinced that is the way to travel. :)

I'm glad you posted the weather, I haven't checked it yet. I'll be packing tonight!

See you in Spokane!!