Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July




I'm finally feeling energized, and have more pep! After my 2nd session @ cardiac rehab, where I was told to slow down, and keep my pulse not more than 120, I was on a roll @ home, getting a lot more done than I felt like doing in the past. Even this respiratory junk is subsiding.
I was suppose to work Thurs., and Friday, the 4th, but because it was slowwww, I got 2 mandatory on calls, which was great on one hand, and sucky on the other hand. Great to enjoy the wonderful weather, go to the parade in Spicer, camp out with Alaina, and Jonnie. On the other hand, it will be a sucky paycheck, esp. right before vacation.
So I have enjoyed the time off, working on the pool, the garden, the house, planning what we need to do before vacation, talking with Julie, who is going to have her baby before we get there, I'm sure, and making smarter choices with food intake, and exercising.
We enjoyed having Alaina and Jonnie spend the night Thursday, in the camper. I made popcorn, and we all watched "Beethoven 2". They slept on one side, Dad and I on the other, and even Mac and Mahlee joined the group. We met Lorrie the next morning in Spicer and all watched the parade. It was a perfect day.







Sawyer didn't like the loud noises from the fire trucks, and bands!















Jonnie collected all the candy for the rest of us.

4 comments:

beman120 said...

hey you do not know who i am but i sall that u had a casting crowns thing on ur top banner thing and if u can email me or report back. i am a christion and i just wanted to know.

beman120 said...

my link is www.wwtl.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Hey Mom..sounds like you've been keeping busy. I love the pictures of the parade. During our fire-works the kids and I were saying, "What do you think Sawyer would do with these loud pops?" I just had a feeling he wouldn't like the loud fire trucks. Sounds like you had fun with Alaina and Jonnie, too. I'm sure they loved it.
Glad to hear the rehab is getting better, and you're getting more energized.

Lorrie said...

Love the pictures! Alaina and Jonnie loved staying at your house, too! It was a perfect day for a parade!